
Jacob Michael, born March 9, 2006 at 3:35pm. He weighed 7lbs 11oz , was 19 1/2 inches long, and had lots of dark hair. I fell in love at first sight.
We had to stay in the hospital for 2 nights. I hated it. I just wanted to go home. And every time they took the baby away to do thier little test (blood test, hearing test, etc) I freaked out. At night they would ask if I wanted them to take him to the nursery so I could sleep, I said no way. I wanted him in my sight at all times. I mean really. You are inseperable for 9 straight months and then all the sudden they want to take him away. Talk about separation anxiety!!! I was so glad when we finally got to go home. Then when we got home, we spent the day hiding out in the bedroom waiting for the torando sirens to go off. I hate tornado season. But I didn't care...I was just glad to be home and have him all to ourselves. Plus I actually got to get a little sleep at night between feedings instead of just getting to sleep only to have a nurse come in and want to take my temperature and blood pressure. Ugh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment