skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, September 22, 2006


Posted by Michelle at 6:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Mike and Michelle Arnold

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2006 (24)
    • ▼  September (24)
      • Here I am all hooked up to the monitors, eating my...
      • Jacob Michael, born March 9, 2006 at 3:35pm. He ...
      • This is my favorite picture!! This was our second...
      • Mike calls this the lobster claw picture cause his...
      • No title
      • No title
      • This is right after his first real bath. He loved...
      • 7 weeks old
      • skipping ahead a few month...this is around 5 months.
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • I don't know how he can sleep like that. He's so ...
      • No title
      • He looks so much like my little brother Cam in thi...
      • Rub-a-dub-dub a playin' in the tub.
      • No title
      • No title
      • Back tracking a few months...Here he is with his c...
      • Grandpa Chidester
      • cousin Travis
      • cousin Alyssa Lou Hoo
      • No title
      • No title

About Me

My photo
Michelle
What to say about me? Hmmm... I'm a 37 year old, stay at home, homeschooling mom, and a doctor's/Army wife. I have an awesome husband who I've been married to for 10 wonderful years and we have 5 beautiful children. Life so far has been an adventure and we are excited to see what it throws at us next. My words of advice to all... When in doubt, mumble.
View my complete profile